10/10/16

Views

Replies

Created: 10/10/16
Views: 77
Replies: 4

Jarad said,
Beginning of thread

What are the ways you keep positive everyday or in particularly trying times?

One of the ways I do this is rewarding myself for completing tasks that I am dreading, or that create anxiety for me.

Show more
Show less

Axel said,

In particularly trying times my destructive tendencies come out more. So I have had to learn to become more sensitive to my true needs. Some of the ways I keep positive in particularly trying times is to exercise daily even just for 30 minutes, and to prepare nutritious meals for myself. Life is hard enough without a bad diet and tired, lethargic body. something else I've learned to do is to do something I really love every day. I like sketching, so i try to do 15-30 minutes every day, and I find that keeps me inspired and hopeful.

Show more
Show less

Mac1214 said,

I find it really helpful to remind myself that no feelings last forever; when I'm feeling down/bad/anxious/distressed, I remember how I've felt like that before, and remind myself that it did pass. Nothing lasts forever.

Show more
Show less

Mac1214 said,

I find it really helpful to remind myself that no feelings last forever; when I'm feeling down/bad/anxious/distressed, I remember how I've felt like that before, and remind myself that it did pass. Nothing lasts forever.

Show more
Show less
Axel said,
End of thread

its true, sometimes grief is so immediate, so raw its hard to believe it'll ever lift. The knot in the tummy and chest. That emptiness, is that the time to rethink our goals, our future, and where we want to be?

Show more
Show less

Please login or register to reply